Double Peanut Drops Recipe
24 servings, ready in 15 minutes
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Beat butter and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until smooth. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in egg.
In a separate bowl, stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to combine. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and stir until combined. Stir in peanuts.
Spoon generous tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking tray 1 1/2-inches (35 mm) apart. Press cookies down with palm of hand and bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Cool completely before removing from tray.
Store cookies for up to 5 days in an airtight container or up to 2 months frozen.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) salt roasted peanuts