16 servings, ready in 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177ºC). Line an 8” square baking pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted; stir together.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and vanilla with a hand mixer. Add butter and chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until combined. Transfer batter to prepared pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center of brownie comes out clean.
- Cut and serve.
- 10 tablespoons (148 mL) unsalted butter
- 2 ounces (56.70g) dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (59 mL) cocoa powder
- ½ cup (118 mL) Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ teaspoon (2.46 mL) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (2.46 mL) salt
Serving size:1 brownie