Mixed Berry Spread Recipe
Combine raspberries and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Boil 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mash strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
Add SPLENDA® Granular and strawberries to raspberries. Stir constantly and boil over medium-high heat for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Pour cold water into a small saucepan. Whisk pectin into water, and let stand 2-3 minutes. Allow the pectin to absorb the water.
Boil water and pectin, then stir into fruit mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Add blueberries. Simmer and stir for 5-6 minutes, until pectin is thoroughly blended with the fruit.
Freeze in sterile canning jars.
Exchanges per Serving: Free
- 6 cups (1.5 L) fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granular
- 1 cup (250 mL) cold water
- 1 (1.75 oz /49 g) package no-sugar-needed pectin
- 1 pint (500 mL) blueberries
|Calories from Fat||0|