Raspberry Tea Punch Recipe
11 servings, ready in 10 minutes
Pour boiling water over tea bags; steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags from water, squeezing gently; stir in SPLENDA®Granulated. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Stir in lemon juice, soda water, and raspberries. Serve over ice, if desired.
- 4 cups (1 L) boiling water
- 6 regular size raspberry-flavoured tea bags
- 2 regular size tea bags
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups (1 L) soda water; chilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries
Serving size:3/4 cups
|Calories from Fat||0|