SPLENDA® Cocoa & Balsamic Pork Fillets Recipe
8 servings, ready in 10 minutes
Combine all marinade ingredients.
Pour on pork fillets. Keep in a tightly sealed plastic container.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Remove the pork fillets from the marinade.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°) and bake in a pan for 20 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
In a saucepan, heat the oil over high heat.
Brown the onion and garlic.
Then, add the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
Reduce to medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until syrupy.
Cover pork fillets with sauce and serve.
- 4 Pork fillets Marinade:1 cup (250 mL) balsamic vinegar1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® BrownSugar Blend6 cloves garlic
- minced1/2 tbsp (2 mL) salt1 pinch pepper Sauce:2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil1 medium onion
- finely chopped4 cloves garlic
- chopped2 cups (500 mL) chicken broth1 tbsp (15 mL) chicken broth liquid concentrate1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend2 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- diluted in 3 tbsp (45 mL) of cold water
Serving size:1/8 of recipe
|Calories from Fat||207|