Strawberry Rhubarb Mini Tart Recipe
Bake the tart shells according to package directions. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the strawberries, rhubarb, SPLENDA® Granulated, water, cornstarch and vanilla in a saucepan set over medium heat.
Cook, stirring often for 10 minutes or until fruit is softened and mixture is thickened. Stir in the orange zest. Spoon the fruit mixture into the tart shell. Chill for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts before serving.
- 1 pkg (225 g) mini tart shells (18 shells)
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen chopped rhubarb
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped pistachios