Classic Cheesecake Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, SPLENDA® Granulated and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Beat regular and fat free cream cheese together at high speed with a mixer until creamy; gradually add SPLENDA® Granulated, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. Add lime juice and a pinch of salt, beat until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set, and slightly firm to the touch. Run a knife around edge of pan to release sides, and help prevent cracking. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack; cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Top cheesecake with mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries) as desired.
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, melted
- 2 x 8 oz (225 g) packages regular cream cheese
- 1 x 8 oz (225 g) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp (23 mL) lime juice
- 1 pinch salt