Citrus Glazed Chicken with Almonds Recipe
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C). Place chicken breasts on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with one tbsp of orange juice concentrate (reserve remaining concentrate for sauce). Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Place remaining orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and chicken broth in a small saucepan. Blend together SPLENDA® Granulated and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture into broth. Heat over medium-high heat and simmer 8-10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken slightly.
Remove from heat. Whisk butter into sauce. Add chives and parsley. Pour sauce over chicken breasts. Sprinkle almonds over breasts and serve.
- 4x 4 oz (113 g) boneless; skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange juice concentrate; thawed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) almond slices; toasted
|Calories from Fat||70|