Orange Blossom Pork Dumplings Recipe
In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together except for the wonton wrappers.
Place a tablespoon of the mixture onto the middle of each wonton square.
Fold the wonton square over the filling in order to form a triangle. To properly close the wonton, apply a coat of water-flour mixture onto the inside contour of the wrapper and apply pressure to ensure they will not open during cooking. Freeze the wontons until ready to serve.
To cook, place frozen dumplings into boiling salted water for 2 minutes.
To prepare the accompanying sauce, combine all the ingredients and mix together in a blender. Serve with the dumplings in a side dish.
- 2/3 lb or 11 oz (300 g) cooked lean ground pork
- 3 thinly sliced green shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic Orange zest
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) olive oil
- 3 - 4 drops of orange blossom essence
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fish flavoured sauce
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 1 package
- Accompanying Sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chilli powder
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) low sodium soya sauce
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) plain yogurt
|Calories from Fat||130|