Pears Stuffed with Goat Cheese & Chocolate Recipe
In a small bowl, combine chocolate, almonds and SPLENDA® Granulated. Set aside.
In a sauce pan, heat cream and pour onto chocolate mixture. Stir until chocolate has melted. Set aside.
Make a pastry bag by cutting the corner of a plastic freezer bag. Place goat cheese in bag squeezing cheese through cut corner. Stuff pear halves with mixture.
Top stuffed pears with chocolate and almond sauce.
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) whole almonds, roasted or smoked
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) table cream, 15 %
- 7 oz (200 g) fresh goat cheese
- 8 pear halves, canned & drained