Refreshing Summer Slushie Recipe
Make Lemonade Cubes:
Combine water and SPLENDA® Granulated. Stir till it dissolves. Pour mixture into ice trays; freeze for 4 hours or overnight until solid. Store cubes in a zip-top plastic bag in the freezer. Use leftover cubes in ice tea, lemonade, or fruit juice.
Make Super Cool Summer Slushie:
Process water, SPLENDA® Granulated, KOOL-AID® Soft Drink Mix, and Lemonade Cubes in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Lemonade Cubes
- 8 cups (2 L) cold water
- 1 cup (250 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 package (0.13 oz/4 g) KOOL-AID® Lemonade Flavour Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- Super Cool Summer Slushie
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cold water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 package (0.13 oz/4 g) KOOL-AID® your favourite flavour Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) prepared Lemonade Cubes
|Calories from Fat||0|