Your password has been sent to the email address you gave us. Look for it in your inbox!
$5 Dining Offer from the makers of SPLENDA®
Receive a $5 Bon Appétit Dining E-Card from the makers of SPLENDA® by email with the purchase of two (2) specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated 110 g, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Packets 100s, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Flavours for Coffee French Vanilla 30 g, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Flavours for Coffee Hazelnut 30 g. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND ACCESS TO A PRINTER TO RECEIVE THIS OFFER.
How to redeem your SPLENDA® $5 Bon Appétit Dining E-Card (“Dining E-Card”):
- Submit By Email:
Go online to www.splenda.ca and click the link on the home page to access the registration form. Fill in your full name, email address and telephone number, along with your two (2) eight-digit (8) random alphanumeric (PIN) codes found on the specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products you purchased. You will receive a message confirming the validity of your submission. Your Dining E-Card will be sent electronically to the email address you provided within two (2) weeks of successfully submitting your registration form and valid PIN codes.
- Submit By Mail:
Complete the registration form with two (2) eight-digit (8) random alphanumeric (PIN) codes found on specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® and send it by regular mail in a stamped envelope to:
SPLENDA® Dining E-Card Offer
P.O. Box 9001
Station Main, Oakville, Ontario
Your Dining E-Card will be sent electronically to the email address you provided on the registration form within six-to-eight (6-8) weeks of receipt and verification of your mailed submission. The registration form can also be printed by clicking the link on the home page of splenda.ca. If your mailed submission is rejected it will be returned to you at the mailing address you provided on your registration form. You may resubmit once any deficiency is remediated as indicated in the notification provided.
Terms and Conditions
By requesting to receive a $5 Bon Appétit Dining E-Card from the makers of SPLENDA® you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Offer valid on specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products available for purchase beginning on or about January 15, 2012 until April 15, 2012.
- To receive a $5 Bon Appétit Dining E-Card, you must purchase any two (2) specially-marked SPLENDA® Sweetener Products to get two (2) unique randomly generated alpha-numeric PIN codes, then you must either complete and submit a registration form online at www.splenda.ca including the two (2) valid PINs to receive your voucher by email; or complete and send the registration form found on specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products along with the two (2) valid PINs by regular mail, in an envelope bearing sufficient postage-paid to: SPLENDA® Dining E-Card Offer, P.O. Box 9001, Station Main, Oakville, Ontario, L6J 0B8, to receive your Dining E-Card by email.
- PINs can only be found on specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products and can only be used once. The registration form can be found on specially-marked boxes of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products or at www.splenda.ca
- All requests must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. EST April 15, 2012.
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare, division of Johnson & Johnson Inc. (“McNeil”), will not be liable for any lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or postage-due mail. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. You may wish to keep a copy for your records.
- Upon receipt of your completed registration form with two valid PINs, the Dining E-Card will be emailed to the email account provided on registration within two (2) weeks of receipt of electronic online submissions or within six-to-eight (6-8) weeks of mailed submissions. Registration requests received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the submission.
- Instructions will be included on how to redeem your Dining E-Card.
- Offer valid in Canada only to legal residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory prior to submission date, excluding employees of McNeil, or Cara Operations Limited, their respective affiliates, suppliers and promotional or advertising agencies, and those with whom they reside.
- The Dining E-Card can be redeemed within 90 days from date of issue, at any participating Swiss Chalet®, Montana’s®, Kelsey’s®, Harvey’s® or Milestones Grill + Bar® Restaurants. You must present the Dining E-Card before ordering.
- Lost, misplaced or stolen Dining E-Cards will not be replaced. Unused portions of the Dining E-Card will not be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- McNeil reserves the right to verify the validity of all registration forms and may refuse fulfillment of offer where it suspects fraudulent registration has occurred. Any attempt to use a registration form or PIN code which is reproduced or altered from its original or is not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be void. Any other use constitutes fraud.
- All Dining E-Cards will expire 90 days from date of issue. For greater certainty, date of issue will mean the date the Dining E-Card is emailed to you.
- Limit of one (1) Dining E-Card per person, household, organization and email address. Dining E-Card cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. For mailed submissions, only original registration forms from specially marked boxes of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products or a form downloaded from www.splenda.ca and original PINs will be accepted. No copies will be honoured or acknowledged.
- By redeeming a Dining E-Card you release and hold harmless McNeil and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Dining E-Card, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, illness, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom.
- The Dining E-Card cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- McNeil assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete registration forms, notifications, emails, replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of a registration form or Dining E-Card. McNeil is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer. McNeil assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, registration forms. McNeil is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. McNeil is not responsible for any injury or damage to you or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials for this Offer. You assume liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by registering to participate in the Offer, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Dining E-Card.
- Use of this Dining E-Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions: Treat this Dining E-Card as cash. Dining E-Card may only be used to purchase food and beverages (excluding alcohol) at any participating Swiss Chalet®, Montana’s®, Kelsey’s®, Harvey’s® or Milestones Grill + Bar®. Dining E-Card value is in Canadian dollars. Dining E-Card cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
For any further questions, please contact:
SPLENDA® Dining E-Card Offer
P.O. Box 9001
Station Main, Oakville, Ontario
The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.