Almond Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Spray an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until firm.
Mix cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated together until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, and mixing well after each addition.
Add sour cream and extracts; mix well. Pour over prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 47 minutes, or until firm.
Top with toasted almonds.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted sliced almonds, finely ground
- 12 oz (335 g) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) reduced fat sour cream
- 2 1/2 tsp (12 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 mL) almond extract
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted, sliced almonds