Pumpkin-Maple Crustless Cheesecake Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Coat the bottom and sides of a 9-inch (23 x 6 cm) spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in pumpkin, yogurt, flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, maple flavoring, and vanilla.
Pour filling into prepared pan. Bake until outer rim is puffy and center is slightly wobbly, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Remove from oven and run a butter knife around the inner edge but do not remove the pan side. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate warm cake, uncovered, until cold. Then cover with foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to 3 days). Remove 1 hour before serving.
When ready to serve, carefully remove side of pan. Cut into 12 wedges with wet knife wiped clean between cuts. Garnish with crystallized ginger, if desired.
Note: Serving Size: 1 slice (1/12 of cheesecake)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, warmed in a microwave for 15 seconds
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low-fat maple or vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (8 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) imitation maple or rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) thinly sliced crystallized ginger (garnish)