Zucchini Bread Recipe
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly spray an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
Beat eggs and SPLENDA® Granulated on medium speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Add oil, applesauce and vanilla; beat at medium speed 1 minute or until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in zucchini and walnuts. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded zucchini squash
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped walnuts
|Calories from Fat||90|