Fruit and Nut Granola Recipe
12 servings, ready in
In large saucepan, heat apple juice, peanut butter, SPLENDA® Granulated, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium heat until peanut butter is melted. Remove from heat.
Stir in oats and almonds; spread on baking sheet. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until light golden. Let cool.
Break into large chunks. Stir in cranberries, raisins and apples.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) apple or pear juice
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) liquid honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 3 cups (750 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) each dried cranberries and raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) slivered dried apples or pears