Mango Chutney Recipe
1 serving, ready in 25 minutes
In saucepan, combine mangoes, apple, red pepper, onion, SPLENDA® Granulated, vinegar, currants, ginger, curry paste, cinnamon, salt and hot pepper flakes; bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes.
Uncover and simmer until thickened, reduced to 4 cups (1 L) and fruit is tender, about 5 minutes. Let cool; refrigerate until cold.
- 2 large ripe mangoes; peeled and finely diced
- 1 Granny Smith apple; peeled; cored and finely diced
- 1/2 each sweet red pepper and red onion; finely diced
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(80 mL) dried currants or raisins
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely grated gingerroot
- 1 tsp (5 mL) mild curry paste
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each cinnamon; salt and hot pepper flakes