Miniature Apple Muffins Recipe
36 servings, ready in 27 minutes
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Lightly spray miniature muffin pans with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
Beat SPLENDA® Granulated, butter, and molasses at medium speed of an electric mixer 1 minute or until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended after each addition; add apple juice concentrate and lemon peel, beating until blended.
Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, soda, and salt; add to SPLENDA® Granulated mixture, beating on low speed just until blended. Stir in apple, oats, and raisins.
Spoon batter into prepared pans; filling three-fourths full. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 2 tsp (10 mL) molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated fresh lemon peel
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) peeled, shredded fresh apple
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins