Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
48 servings, ready in 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Cream SPLENDA® Granulated, butter, pumpkin, and vanilla together. Mix in the flour, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop by teaspoons (5 mL) onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set. Let cookies cool on a rack.
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 1 15 oz (420 mL) can pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 4 cups (1000 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp (12 mL) baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 12 oz (335 g) semisweet chocolate chips