Yummy Snack Bars Recipe
16 servings, ready in 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
Spray a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) pan with non-stick cooking spray. Open one can of crescent rolls and cover bottom of baking pan with the rolls.
Mix cream cheese, 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® Granulated and the vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Mix until smooth. Spread mixture over crescent rolls in the baking pan, using a spatula. Top with remaining crescent rolls.
Mix together 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® Granulated and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the bars.
Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool and slice into 16 squares.
NOTE: Contest submission by: Sondra G. from Kirksville, MO.
- 2, 10 oz (280 g) cans reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 lb (450 g) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon