To make the dough:
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil; remove from heat and add butter, stirring until butter melts. Let stand until mixture cools.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine ½ cup warm (100°F–110°F) water and yeast; let mixture stand until a creamy foam forms on top, 5–20 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat eggs on medium speed; add Splenda Sugar Blend, and salt, beating until blended. Add yeast mixture and butter mixture, beating on low speed until blended. Gradually add flour, mixing until flour is incorporated and dough is smooth.
- Turn dough out onto a well-floured work surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a well-buttered bowl, turning the dough to coat evenly with butter. Cover and refrigerate dough 8 hours or up to 3 days.
To make the caramel sauce:
- Prepare caramel sauce shortly before shaping sticky buns.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, corn syrup, and Splenda Brown Sugar Blend. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sweetener dissolves.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Stir in pecans. Keep warm until ready to shape rolls.
To shape the sticky buns:
- In a small bowl, stir together Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and cinnamon.
- Lightly butter three 8” round or square cake pans. Divide warm caramel sauce among pans, spreading evenly over the bottom.
- On a lightly floured work surface, divide dough into three equal portions.
- Roll one portion of dough into a 12” x 10” rectangle. Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly with ⅓ of Brown Sugar Blend-cinnamon mixture.
- Starting at a long edge, roll the dough tightly into a cylinder, pinching the edges to seal. Cut log into 9 slices. Arrange slices cut-side down in a pan on top of caramel sauce.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Cover pans and let rise in a warm place (85°F) for about 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes, until dough is firmly set in the middle of the pan and the tops are evenly golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate so caramel is on top. Cut or pull sticky buns apart.