Cranberry Walnut Muffins Recipe
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray 8 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
Mix SPLENDA® Granulated, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
Mix orange juice, sour cream, margarine and egg substitute (or egg) together in a small mixing bowl. Add liquid mixture to dry mixture. Mix gently to combine. Add walnuts and cranberries and stir until just blended.
Spoon batter into eight muffin cups. Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fat-free sour cream
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp (20 mL) Reduced Calorie Margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) egg substitute or 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
|Calories from Fat||35|