Chai Banana Smoothie Recipe
4 servings, ready in 15 minutes
Place bananas in freezer for about 30 minutes or until frozen.
Pour milk into a microwave-safe measuring cup; microwave at high for 1 minute or just until milk boils; add chai tea bag and let steep for 20 minutes, pressing bag gently with a spoon to release chai flavour. Remove and discard tea bag; chill chai flavored milk for 10 minutes.
Combine frozen bananas, SPLENDA® Granulated, yogurt, and chai flavored milk in a blender. Process mixture until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 4 large bananas; peeled and sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) 1% low-fat milk
- 1 regular-size chai tea bag
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) plain fat-free yogurt
Serving size:1 (8 fl-oz.) serving
|Calories from Fat||10|