Golden Pumpkin Loaf Recipe
16 servings, ready in 15 minutes
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray two 9X5 inch loaf pans with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
Blend yogurt, sour cream, pumpkin, eggs and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl. Add flour, SPLENDA® Granulated, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well. Add raisins and walnuts. Stir until just blended.
Spread batter into prepared pans. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool and cut each loaf into eight thick slices.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs or equivalent
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (250 mL) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped walnuts
|Calories from Fat||54|