Soft and Sweet Bread Pudding Recipe
10 servings, ready in 1 hour
Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
Whisk together eggs, milk, SPLENDA® Granulated , cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl. Gently stir in bread cubes and raisins. Pour mixture into a 1 1/2-quart (1.4 L) ungreased baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups (560 mL) 1% low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 5 cups 1/2 to 1-inch cubes day old French bread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins