SPLENDA® Chicken Teriyaki Skewers Recipe
Heat sesame oil over medium high heat and sauté ginger, garlic, anise seeds and sesame seeds until lightly coloured, about 1 minute.
Deglaze pan with broth. Add SPLENDA® Granulated, soya sauce, chili flakes and cornstarch mixture and simmer to desired consistency.
Assemble skewers and grill. Serve skewers with Teriyaki sauce.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) pure sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chopped ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) anise seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (30 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 cup (250 mL) chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cornstarch diluted in a bit of cold water
- 2 chicken breasts; cut into cubes
- 1 small can of pineapple pieces; drained
- 1 red pepper; cut into pieces
- 1 onion; cut into pieces
|Calories from Fat||117|