White Chocolate Bonbons Recipe
24 servings, ready in 6 hours
In a stainless steel bowl break up white chocolate into pieces and combine pistachios and mint leaves and set aside.
In a saucepan, mix all the caramel ingredients together, bring to a boil and cook for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and pour caramel liquid carefully into the stainless steel bowl; mix all ingredients thoroughly with a spatula until white chocolate pieces have melted.
Pour into an 8 inch (20 cm) prepared pan lined with parchment paper.
Refrigerate for 6 hours or place in freezer for 3 hours to set; remove from pan and cut into 24 small squares.
- 10 oz (300 g) white chocolate
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole, unsalted shelled pistachios
- 6 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- pinch of salt