Blueberry Whole Wheat Waffles Recipe
4 servings, ready in
In bowl, whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, skim milk powder, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
In separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, SPLENDA® Granulated and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil; stir into flour mixture just until combined. Stir in blueberries.
Heat waffle iron; brush lightly with some of the remaining oil. Pour in 1/2 cup (125 mL) batter for each waffle, spreading to edges. Close lid and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden and steam stops.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) each wheat germ and skim milk powder
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) 2% milk
- 3 tbsp (50 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 3 tbsp (50 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blueberries
Serving size:2 Waffles
|Calories from Fat||72|