Sweet Potato Orange Cups Recipe
8 servings, ready in 1 hour and 10 minutes
Halve oranges and squeeze over small bowl to loosen centers and extract juice. Place orange halves on baking sheet. Set juice aside.
Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
Mix potatoes, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, cinnamon, ginger and orange juice together in a medium size bowl until well blended.
Stir in the chopped apples and raisins.
Spoon the potato mixture into the orange halves. Top with the mini marshmallows.
Place filled oranges on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned and center is warm.
Note: Contest submission by: Sallie C. from Cameron, NC.
- 4 small oranges
- 2 small cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped apples
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) raisins
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) mini marshmallows