Wasabi Cashew Trail Mix Recipe
7 servings, ready in
In large shallow roasting pan, combine oat cereal, wheat squares, cashews and peanuts.
Whisk together butter, wasabi paste, soy sauce and SPLENDA® Granular; drizzle over cereal mixture, stirring to coat.
Roast in 300°F (150°C) oven, stirring twice, for 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let cool, stirring occasionally. Toss with wasabi peas.
Tip: For milder heat, reduce the wasabi paste to taste.
- 2 cups (500 mL) round oat cereal
- 2 cups (500 mL) wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup (250 mL) cashew pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) wasabi paste
- 4 tsp (20 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 cup (250 mL) wasabi peas