Scallion and Habanero Marinated Pork Loin Recipe
Place pork medallions in large zip-top freezer bag.
Process scallions, habanero peppers, olive oil, lime juice, SPLENDA® Granulated and salt in a blender or food processor for 20 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour over pork. Seal and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill pork over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 8 (4 oz) boneless pork loin medallions (3/4-inch thick)
- 10 scallions; chopped
- 2 habanero peppers; seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) kosher salt
|Calories from Fat||216|