Tuna Salad Niçoise Recipe
6 servings, ready in
In jar with lid, shake together oil, vinegar, SPLENDA® Granulated, salt and pepper.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and blanch green beans for 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain and chill in cold water; drain well.
In large bowl, toss together green beans, watercress, tomatoes, olives and half of the dressing; divide among plates. Arrange tuna over top; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 10 oz (300 g) green beans, trimmed
- 8 cups (2 L) trimmed watercress or baby spinach
- 3 tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted black olives
- 2 cans (each 170 g) solid white tuna, drained and separated into chunks