Spiced White Hot Chocolate Recipe
In saucepan set over medium heat, stir together 1 cup (250 mL) milk, white chocolate chips, SPLENDA® Sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; cook, whisking often, until smooth.
Stir in remaining milk and vanilla; heat until steaming but do not allow to boil. Serve immediately.
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) 1% milk; divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white chocolate chips (90 g)
- 3 packets SPLENDA® Stevia No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg
- Pinch coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract