Fruit & Oat Loaf Recipe
12 servings, ready in 15 minutes
Place rolled oats, apricots and raisins in bowl. Stir in milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Blend in egg and margarine. Sitr together flour, SPLENDA® Granulated, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Add oat mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spread evenly in greased 8x4-inch (22x11 cm / 1 1/2 L) loaf pan. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45 to 50 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- 1 cup (250 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(125 mL) chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) skim milk
- 1 egg 1/4 cup (50 mL) margarine; melted
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener- Granulated
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
|Calories from Fat||40|